View RSS Feed

ClandestineWing

New Steps

Rate this Entry
So last weekend (of the 15th), I had another ABDL friend come and visit Friday through Sunday. This is not only my first ABDL interaction IRL, but my first time meeting someone online. Leading up to the visit, I kept talking about and thinking about all the things we could do together while he was over. Then the visit actually happened, and I just got nervous and shelled up (and got burned out on driving through Chicago multiple times). We ended up pretty much just hanging out at my house.

Our first day, we had some time alone to get into little space, so this was my first time wearing an exposed diaper in front of someone, and soon after, a romper. It was also my first time being bottle fed. We found time to have a nap, which I awoke from with a stain on my romper. Yes, my first diapered experience with another ABDL in person ended with me downing two bottles of apple juice and leaking.

I may have gotten some spankings too...

We closed the weekend with me being diapered and one more bottle feeding. Being heavily powdered, then wrapped in some secure padding, finished off with being embraced and fed a bottle of strawberry milk; it was all pretty magical despite my nervousness.

All in all, the visit went really well, and I was glad he came over. I feel like I need more breaking out, but that's something I'm just going to have to deal with when more IRL ABDL opportunities come.
Tags: abdl meetup
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That's good you've got a new ABDL friend, I've got my first ABDL friend recently and I find I can breathe and talk about nearly anything with him, everybody despite what kink, lifestyle etc they have deserves to have somebody who understands him/her
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.