View RSS Feed

babymike1985

Why I started wearing diapers and being a little.

Rate this Entry
The only person I have ever told this to is my wife. Now my parents and family know I wear, but I never told any of them why. For me, I really think it is because of my childhood. My father was very abusive, I still have the scars on my back to prove it. However I highly doubt it was abuse alone that did it for me, because none of my brothers ended up like me. Granted they were too young to remember our father, thank God for that. During that time though I remember going to my uncle's for a couple of weeks for summer vacation. My brothers and cousins wanted to go swimming, so we did. At the time though, my brothers and I didn't know we were out of clothes until after we got out of the pool. Since we had no clothes or underwaer to change in to, mom wanted to see something. She thought we were still just the right size to fit in our cousins diapers until our clothes were washed and dried. Sure enough the diapers were a perfect fit for all of us. My brothers were extreemly upset with this, yet for some reason, I was completely fine with it. It was so comfortable that I even kept it on when we left for home that day and wore it all the way home. I was so happy for the first time in a very long time. It ended though when we got home and mom made me take it off so I could take my bath. I think that is when it began for me. That was the last time I wore though for very many years. It wasn't until after I lost my grandfather, that I was so lost and depressed, I was online and I don't know why or how, but I ended up on bambino's site. The only thing I could think of then was how happy it made me feel when I got to wear at my uncle's. At that point I was willing to try anything to fill the void and stop the hurt in my life, so I ordered my first pack of diapers. As soon as they came in I put one on, and instantly I started to feel better. It still wasn't enough though, It wasn't until I came out to my wife about it and got my first paci and bottle that I was finally at peace and found my inner little. There are a number of reasons that could have made me start wearing. But honestly when I think about it, it really doesn't matter what caused it to happen. If this is what trully makes you happy then that is all that really matters. Just do it for yourself, and stop dwelling on why and just enjoy it. Think about it too much and you can ruin a good thing.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.