View RSS Feed

babymike1985

It's been a while.

Rate this Entry
So, it has been almost, if not, 4 years since my last post/update. A lot has happened since then. I am now a father of 3 beautiful little girls, a 3 year old and 1 year old twins. For the longest, I thought I was over and done with being a little and little time after becoming a father. Then I realized that was not the case at all. Infact, without even knowing it, I was getting more little time then I could ever dream of. We watch disney jr together and disney movies. We play with toys and color together. Everything they do, I also do with them. However I also realize though, that as they get older, I will have to go back to just me. I guess it is true what I have heard, once a little, always a little. Sure will miss all of this though when they do get older.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations on being a father! It is truly a blessing. Those little years will go by fast so enjoy them as much as you can. And when they're gone, you will still have the wife that accepts your little side and will continue to be with you.

Warning: After the little years comes the baseball/soccer/drama/choir/swimming/karate etc. years. You will be busy with the three of them!
    Oh I am looking forward to it ty ty
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.