View RSS Feed

BabyMitchy

My current life

Rate this Entry
My life the past 5 months have been nothing short of rough.

Mainly because I started a second job to help pay off old debts and get my life financially back on track. My primary job isn't chopped liver - it just wasn't enough to fix things and change my life fast enough.

So for these months I've been doing:

Chocolate factory - Refining $18.80 an hour.
Assistant Manager (Can't name the store.) - $10.00 an hour.

I've had about 3 or 4 true days off in 5 months.

I've worked some terrible stacked shifts in which I had to work 8 hours, close the store - head directly to the factory - work 12 hours - sleep 2 hours - head back to the store for 8 hours - head back to the factory for 12 hours - sleep 3.5 hours - head back to the factory - work 8 hours.Thursday for instance I will be working 13 1/2 hours at the store and then proceding to the factory to work 8 hours.

So - to those that have left negative comments when I mention donating for the time I spent making videos saying "get a job"....well... I can't say it here but it's two words and the second word is "YOU"
And it's fine, I am not mentioning this as a donate please. My videos are a passion, they make me happy to create and I will be doing so when I have the time!

Even still my debts are not 100% paid off...

But...

I just bought a house.

It doesn't have everything I want - no space for a "Little" room... well, perhaps it DOES - But I have priorities and space for a retro gaming area and space for filming take presedence over it, and I do have to share the available space so the extra bedroom I am giving up so I can have those other spaces.

As far as doing what I really enjoy and want like wearing diapers and making videos - I have hundreds of ideas and no time to do them. I mainly work 7 days a week and when I'm not at work the best use of my time is catching up on sleep.

Eventually I'll leave my second job and then I WILL have free time.

....but....

That day won't come soon enough.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hey there, Mitchy. That's pretty great about the house. I'm sorry to hear about the job situation, though. Hopefully you're out from under the debt soon and can scale back to a single--maybe even a better--job. I've never worked two jobs at once, but I did have an all-consuming job for quite a few years that left me with practically zero time for pursuing hobbies and other interests. It sucked. I knew I had to find a new job when I discovered that I could imagine myself engaging in my hobbies and be ok with that. Imaginary hobbies! That was a pretty clear sign that things were messed up.

It seems like you're making steady progress. Better times lie ahead, I'm certain!
    Hope things go well soon, it's neve easy when you are forced to do gruelling work just to put food on the table and pay off debts.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.