View RSS Feed

Pikakid

I can't believe all that has happened.

Rate this Entry
It has been over 5 years now since I decided to diaper 24/7. I don't even think about it all that much anymore, except when I have a rather big mess to clean up, it has become rather routine. Often I completely forget when I have accidents because it is just so routine. I still feel when I have to go and don't have too many night time accidents but i tend to go as soon as I have the urge without much thought. I'm honestly glad though that I can hold it when I really need to for a bit though, I thankfully haven't lost all control. I think for me this has been something I've wanted my whole life even as a child I would ask to be put in them only to be too embarrassed to follow through with my desire. I was bullied badly during most of my school years and I yearned to return to my childhood years free from torment. I didn't really start having accidents, aside from bed wetting, until I was sexually abused around age 11, though I never consciously linked the two until almost ten years later when I finally opened up about the abuse and started to process what happened during my childhood. I had a mental breakdown as an adult and have been a patient in psych hospitals numerous times. As an adult I was diagnosed with Autism, PTSD, Mood disorder and anxiety. My life is nothing like I planned it, though I am still trying to move forward with my life. I am graduating with my associates this fall and have a 3.8 GPA going into university. I would have never believed what has happened in my life if you told me this is where I'd end up 10 years ago when I graduated High School. Now I lay in bed in nothing but a diaper, satisfied knowing at least one childhood dream came true and excited about my future prospects in college and beyond. I may be a late bloomer, but it seems my adult life is finally coming together.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Pikakid,

Although I am sorry to hear about the abuse and bullying you suffered as a child I am glad to see that you are able get on with your life and find happiness and fulfillment. Congrats on the 3.8 GPA - keep up the good work!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.