View RSS Feed

AustinTheLionhearted

A Truly Unique Little Space Experience, Hope for the Future!

Rate this Entry
Hi all,

Tuesday was my little space day, as you probably have gathered with the lack of blog posting that day. I spent the night before diapered and in my onesie. I slept successfully without interruption until 6:30AM EST probably because I was using my favorite pacifier (AwwSoCute NUK style) and cuddling Todd (my fox plushie) without moving an inch from my original sleeping position when I went to sleep last night. I woke up somewhat wet (according to the wetness indicator) and finished the job with another full morning wetting for good measure. While I was waiting for my morning BM (still sucking my pacifier) I headed onto the ADISC discord chat and said hi. In addition I let everyone know that I was padded and ready for little head space.

The experience I had came from a EC user called MetalMann. He helped me engage in my little space in a way that I never could do on my own. He knew how to keep me occupied by doing things like virtually doubling my actual diaper with two more to prevent leaks, to snuggling me/feeding me from a bottle (which I was also doing in the real world on my own) and putting me down for a nap. I also played with others on the chat that were in their head space with me and after it was all said in done, I finished my little time after changing out of my second messy diaper that morning.

I have to say, the experience was an example where I had no equivalent. I could not be in my little head space with such detail on my own and I almost certainly had to have a physical friend in the little space with me in order to make it as believable as the experience MetalMann gave me. I give my kudos and profound thanks to MetalMann who has helped me more than he knows. I wish this experience could be repeatable, but I am not sure about the next time when I come on in my little persona, if MetalMann or someone else would come and play with me. This unknown may be frightening to think about when my little space revolves around that kind of interaction, however I understand how the moderators feel about this issue when babytalk gets out of hand on the discord server and I will try to do my best in any case.

The experience shaped how I approached myself while adulting. As I saw KryanAshford's recent blog post about wanting to give up being an adult, it reinforced my resolve. As I said to Kryan on this issue, our little sides may provide the healing we need to be strong again. By feeding that side of yourself, think of it as recharging the adult self as well over time. Do not be discouraged from the path you have chosen because no matter what, your little space will help face the future as an adult.

Until Next Time,
Austin The Lionhearted
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm so tired... I thought the title was about seeing a shooting star or something... a little experience relating to space....

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox
    I'm so tired... I thought the title was about seeing a shooting star or something... a little experience relating to space....
    Nope, I thought the term 'little space' meant the head space when you are acting little so that is why the title was that way.
    yup, that's what it means. I was just really tired, that's all
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.