View RSS Feed

AustinTheLionhearted

My Anthro Drawing Woes, Working on "Kindergarten Wunderland" CH7, Window Washing...

Rate this Entry
Hi all, sorry for posting late on this one,

My Monday has been wholly focused on helping the windows get washed and the screens repaired with my father. There are some things I just don't understand about having to spend 6+ hours of my Monday devoting my life to my father's whims. I really wanted to be padded today, but I didn't have time to do that. I have decided to do so tomorrow, come hell or high water and work on the replacement for my avatar and the 7th Chapter of "Kindergarten Wunderland".

Speaking of my avatar, the avatar you see right now was my first attempt at drawing anthro furry characters. This might be because I had only recently come, at least partway, out of the furry closet. I am currently working on two anthro drawings of myself/fursona. One regressed, the other normal. I have shown the faces already in the discord chat at time index 9:56PM EST (in the Images-Videos channel) if you want to look at them. I am not very good at drawing bodies or paws, so I am going to muddle through it as best I can and hope it turns out better than my current picture. Once I am done, I will have a vote on the Discord chat to see which one will become my new avatar.

I have been working on Chapter 7 of "Kindergarten Wunderland" and have hit a snag. It seems that the time has come time for Heinz to confess his love for Seras; however, in my rendition, Seras also has feelings for him which makes it problematic dialogue-wise because I want it so both are talking at the same time, but then trail off. Either Seras or Heinz asks the other to go ahead. One confesses to the other and it is resolved with a kiss. Not figured out anything past that which will happen before the end of Chapter 7, but this is what I have so far....

Until Next Time,
Austin The Lionhearted
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

There is something to be said for transparent windows, and not sneezing your a-- off from crap blowing off dirty screens....
    Bodies are hard to draw, but I think you did a pretty amazing job drawing the face!

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox
    Bodies are hard to draw, but I think you did a pretty amazing job drawing the face!
    Thanks ShippoFox. This one that you now see is my new drawing of the fursona while regressed....
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.