View RSS Feed

AustinTheLionhearted

My First True Night Diapered and Little!

Rate this Entry
Hi all, I want to share my experience about being diapered for the first time since the family induced purge 2 years ago. Well, considering the roller coaster ride of last night, I managed to at least be padded somewhat successfully.

As of this morning, my diaper was soaked (I suspect a combination of sucking my pacifier and cuddling with Todd, my fox plushie is the reason why). I then completely messed myself when I got out of bed (after failing last night to do so in my first diaper), cleaned up and put my undies back on. My first diaper, last night, under my onesie was too hot. After managing to wet myself for the first time in two years, I needed to take the diaper and the onesie off pronto because I was hurting from the strain I put on my bladder and bowels and I was too hot. My nethers were hurting as a result because I had trouble releasing the initial flow of the first wetting into the first diaper (curse you shy bladder!), so I spent some time downstairs in a well ventilated area, making sure everything was OK down there in underpants first before the second diaper went on before 1AM rolled around. The nethers were still tender this morning, but not as bad as they were when I was grunting, trying to wet and mess my diaper before bed last night. So, in all, I used two diapers last night... I am really proud of my second one as I actually used the diaper like a baby from both ends with minimal effort. The first diaper wetting hurt though which concerns me a little bit.

The cleanup was fairly easy, despite being wet and stinky.... I like the ATNs, but they aren't as comfortable as the Abenas according to my observation and practical use.

Anyway that's all for now. Just my thoughts on the events that transpired last night.

Until Next Time,
Austin The Lionhearted
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

yay for fox plushies!

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox
    yay for fox plushies!
    I know right, ShippoFox, and that plushie isn't my most favorite. Peter, my rabbit plushie, that I have had since I was born is my favorite, but I haven't been able to play with him in a very long time since he is locked away in mom's trunk of baby things that she is saving for prosperity.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.