View RSS Feed

AdorableRabbit

I dunno where else to share...

Rate this Entry
My little time with my Wife/Mommy continues to evolve... and I guess I wanna share stuff, not sure where else to talk about it... I didn't get much feedback on my last blog, but not sure where else to post...

Let's see a few updates...

Mommy stayed at vay-cay with my mother in law for a bit longer than I ... I think I already told the story about the diapers in the guest room closet?

Anyhoo I got pretty used to sleeping padded and with a paci. That's hard to do with the family back in the house, but in bed I've been wearing some of my older velcro wing cloth diapers with out the plastic cover for comfort. They don't provide any protection, so wetting (or messing!) is out of the question, and they're not as bulky as the Princess Rearz and Magnifico's I was using...

On the other hand I've been padded everynight for a week now! ^///^ It's um... kinda amazing... *feels dizzy*

My friend Drifty's got me looking at some PUL all in one diapers since this is kinda a thing now...

What else?

Um... I'm not normally into girl clothes proper for playtime... just girly clothes. I like to be clearly recognized as a comfortable confident boy in pretty cute stuff. But... well ... while shopping online for cute things a month ago I stumbled on this really cheap dress and chiffon pinafore/smock. I fell in love and since it was only $30 I convinced Mommy to let me buy it... she really doesn't want to participate in my 'dressing up like an anime girl' as she teasingly call it, but she's ok with it being a thing I do outside of our shared Mommy/little boy play times.

Now... I'm kinda in love with wearing it... *blushes* I'm even looking at other smock like dresses... so yeah my shopping list is filling up. ^^;;

Well I could say more or go into more detail, but mostly I just needed to share this stuff so I'll leave it there for now...
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.