View RSS Feed

Onesieman

Pacifier in the shower/tub

Rate this Entry
I recently took a shower and decided to suck on my binkie the whole time I was in there. It felt so natural and it helped me get out of the bathroom quicker. Normally, I'd take over a half-hour to bathe but with my paci it only took 10 minutes. I loved the feeling of water pouring on me while I was pacified and washing myself. The only times it was out of my mouth is when I was rinsing out the shampoo because I didn't want my dummy to get all soap-y. I also had to detach the clip so it wouldn't get wet. In a nutshell, I felt it was a great experience and I'll try doing this more often.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I guess I should try it then. I usually have trouble getting in and out of the shower in a timely manner. Thanks for sharing!
    Never tried this. Huh...
    Depending on the pacifier design, they can get water in the bulb from outside, so I am cautious about getting them wet. Once water gets in there, it's not easy to fully dry.
    I am at my littlest in the tub, and seeing the binky ring as I look down on my bubble covered tummy, crotch, and legs really gets me engaged into little space.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.