View RSS Feed

Matt4015

Im new

Rate this Entry
Hello everyone.
Im new to the site but not the scene if that makes sense. I have been in and out of diapers since i was 10 or so. Im now 29 have a fiance and some kids from a previous marriage. But i am writting today for some advise and i apologize if i am posting in the wrong spot. If someone could tell me were the right place is would greatly appreciate it.
I am writting cause i have told my fiancee of my love for diapers. She says that she is ok with it and has even at times worn diapers for me i believe her with all my heart. But i still when i want to wear diapers get self conscious about what if shes juat lieing and really hates me for it. So i ask trying to get her to diaper me change me and even rub my diaper from time to time. I dont know what to do i am looling for advice in any way possible please help
Thank you
Matt
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

HI Matt. First, welcome to adisc, and congrats on finding a life partner who is open to accepting your being into diapers.

I think to get more responses from the community, it is best to post questions in one of the forums. For this particular question, I would suggest going to the Diaper Talk forum. Most people skim through the topics by clicking on the "New Posts" tab on the upper right when you log on, or go to one of the forums under the forum tab to see what's being discussed. This will probably be lost in blogs, especially since you're new and don't have followers to get a notice you've posted to your blog.

As to responding to your issue, why would you think she might be lying to you? Are there trust issues between you? Is there any reason she might be lying? If she's worn a few times for you, she seems to be pretty open. The best approach to building a good relationship into a great one is communication. If you're engaged, hopefully you're at a point where either one of you can open up about your deepest feelings, hopes, fears, questions, etc. Also, you need to have confidence in what you want and how you feel about being DL. I don't know what happened in your prior marriage to break it up, but did it have anything to do with your being DL? Have you shared with previous significant others in your life only to be burned? Have you and your current fiancÚ discussed that? And how do having kids and being a DL fit together in your life?

Good luck, and I hope this helps.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.