View RSS Feed

Angellothefox

Be careful on Roblox!

Rate this Entry
You all remeber my previouse post called Roblox games where you can be a ABDL the link is here if you would like to check that out for yourself Boblox where you can be a baby or ABDL

And as always children do play roblox so if you are going to play on ABDL servers and daycare roleplay servers please, nothing too weird.

Now I am posting a post to say bewear of roblox.
When I was on google image search I decided to search ABDL Roblox to see weather any ABDL's played the game or if they was any more roblox games with this as such. Unfortunatly on google Images I found out that some of the kids that play Roblox dose not know what a ABDL is.

EDITED: When seeing a kid in a diaper when searching for ABDL Roblox I did the most foolish thing of them all and clicked on the image. I know it was wrong but I did it anyway. All I can say is sorry. Remeber this is still google images you can click on a image to make it bigger. THIS WAS NOT ANOTHER WEBSITE! And this is where people pick up the wrong end of the stick

We all know by now that ABDL stands for Adult Baby Diaper Lover not KBDL, and this was on Google images.
So I say to you all just becareful!
Like us they like diapers and they is nothing wrong with that and I see nothing wrong if they are taking care of you as a baby and visa versa in a roblox game.

If stuff gets wired you can always come out of the game or report that person

They was a video on youtube about the report button not working but that was back in 2014 so it should be all fixed and patched up by now!

If someone younger then you wants to PM you in game or form and says they want show you there diaper report them if you can.
If you sign up to one of the many groups on Roblox and belive me they are ABDL once. If people are having a chat and one of them post a picture?
I do not know how the Roblox group roles I am still a noob (Transulation: I am still new to Roblox)

Try and report them or tell one of the mods or admins.
http://t2.rbxcdn.com/2f87c0c07b7dcdd3bffe449a06baf0bf

In the forum if you see anything that is not right please tell a member of staff so they can sort it out.
For example it maybe a post of ABDL and kids who like diapers and one of them might say "check out my diaper" and have the link in the forums.
Do not click it and try and find out if you can report it.

If they are posting pictures of there roblox charecter/Avartar in a diaper that is OK

At the end of the day Roblox is a magnificent server site full of games and opertunit's for you to make your very own game as well. I am not saying you should avoid Roblox, I am not saying you should never go on there, all I am saying is please be careful!

I understand perfectly if any member of staff on ADISC wants to move this, re-edit this/get me to re-edit this, or deleat it intierly.

Updated 13-Aug-2017 at 18:19 by Angellothefox (Justic)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good advice, I don't play roblox, but these kids that play it and plan on showing off their diapers and meet up are just asking for trouble, they are 12-15 year olds that are so naive that they don't understand the danger of meeting a complete stranger that could chnage their diaper, meeting up with a complete stranger is bad enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic
    Good advice, I don't play roblox, but these kids that play it and plan on showing off their diapers and meet up are just asking for trouble, they are 12-15 year olds that are so naive that they don't understand the danger of meeting a complete stranger that could chnage their diaper, meeting up with a complete stranger is bad enough.
    I am still a little new. I have got use to a couple of games manly SCP Surviver and SCP containment breach on Roblox. I have no idea wheather they plan meeting outside the game(s)/Servers in roblox because I am not a part of a forum or group yet so I would not know. I have no problem with anyone, any age meeting on a server.
    Just as long as it dose not exculate.
    I have to wonder how you keep ending up in these situations "accidentally"
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.