View RSS Feed

Cheetov90

Dog food..?

Rate this Entry
You know those days when you wonder about certain things for a long time, then that curiousity ends up backing you into a corner at times..?

The corner for which I am referring is one relating to role playing as a female dog.

My friend and I made a bet, and I lost, so she's going to have me for a week, as her pet. Within that supposedly, she plans to feed me puppy food (says she loves puppy breath, and that I need to have it too,) dry food for snacks throughout the day, and that she's going to force me to use the bathroom outside, while remaining on all fours the entire time...

I was wondering if anyone here has had a similar experience..? I have looked on here and seen that @petpuppyalex has had it happen to him, but I can't get in contact with him yet... :-/

I have picked up a couple cans of food, a purina can of lamb and brown rice + gravy and a can of iams patė of some kind or another... Can't remember...

Comments

Sounds like a good way to get sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Note
    Sounds like a good way to get sick.
    Point taken, however trying it once or twice can't cause that much damage, at least I don't think so... Can it..?
    Updated 15-Jul-2017 at 23:23 by Cheetov90
    you can eat it, it probably won't be enjoyable and it may make you vomit,
    I'd probably shy away from eating it regularly, but a little bit should be alright. I've sampled various dry animal foods/treats before.

Peeing outside is fun. ^_^
    Red dwarf dog food
    I could not resist that anywho losing a bet is not going to be the end of the world. For starters hopefully you did not lose any money or you should not have. This might be a new experience for you and who knows you might like dog food. You will be getting lots of love and attantion. That is if the trainer isn't stricked and I have to agree with KimbaWolfNagihiko with peeing outside because that dose sound fun. That is if it is not raining.
    I remember when I was 11 and I ate half a bag of dog food. I ended up getting sick and having to go to the hospital to get my stomach pumped. After doing that I had to stay in bed for three days to recover while vomiting. My peers dared me to do that and I got $5 each making a total of $20 USD. My dad had to buy snacks more often so I wouldn't try it again.

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox
    you can eat it, it probably won't be enjoyable and it may make you vomit,
    Oh alright, yeah I fear that reaction that I'd throw up... At least the bowl I got is 4 cups and I only plan on putting a limited amt of food in the dish from the can at a time...

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaWolfNagihiko
    I'd probably shy away from eating it regularly, but a little bit should be alright. I've sampled various dry animal foods/treats before.

Peeing outside is fun. ^_^
    Yay on both points! Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Angellothefox
    Red dwarf dog food
    I could not resist that anywho losing a bet is not going to be the end of the world. For starters hopefully you did not lose any money or you should not have. This might be a new experience for you and who knows you might like dog food. You will be getting lots of love and attantion. That is if the trainer isn't stricked and I have to agree with KimbaWolfNagihiko with peeing outside because that dose sound fun. That is if it is not raining.
    No money lost, just hope that she's not going to get out the shock collar that she has for her dog too... :-/
    You're gonna eat the wet food? EWWWWWWWWWWW! (Sorry. Bit of an impulsive, visceral reaction there...) But I guess cleaning up a pet's vomit is a genuine part of pet ownership, so you'll be giving her that.

When I was a kid, I several times tried eating dog and cat food, but only the dry sort. It mostly reminded me of those healthy sorts of breakfast cereals--the kind you want to add a couple tablespoons of sugar to before you eat them.
    I remember when I was about 2-3, eating out of the cats bowl , after a while I stopped doing it, would dream of doing it now...
    Wouldn't dream of it now I meant

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail
    You're gonna eat the wet food? EWWWWWWWWWWW! (Sorry. Bit of an impulsive, visceral reaction there...) But I guess cleaning up a pet's vomit is a genuine part of pet ownership, so you'll be giving her that.

When I was a kid, I several times tried eating dog and cat food, but only the dry sort. It mostly reminded me of those healthy sorts of breakfast cereals--the kind you want to add a couple tablespoons of sugar to before you eat them.
    Oh that's true, yeah good point. What type of dry food was it, as any that I have found say beef on them, and I don't want to get sick from the dry food, much less tbe wet stuff... :-/
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.