Views:	39 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	29429
I [email protected] hate life
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Ben,

Though apparently not something you were choosing to do... I wonder if, the new move might bring you opportunities and perhaps; a change of scenery may inspire some reprieve for you...

Wishing you the best!

-Marka
    I'm not sure what happened but I hope you're safe and that you will have a roof over your head.

With the poor economy and the lack of health services, I've seen too many people getting evicted from their homes because they could no longer afford the high rent or mortgages. Others just had to relocate based on economic necessity.

I know this is little comfort, but you are far from alone in having to face such a miserable ordeal. There is no shame here so don't blame yourself. Your home is your home, and it's hard to be uprooted from it, leaving behind your memories and neighbours.

My hope is that you will land on your feet, sooner rather than later, and that the future will look brigher for you.

Hugs, friend, and please feel free to send me a PM if you want to talk in private.
    Updated 27-Jun-2017 at 22:46 by Starrunner
    Yeah, moving sucks, regardless of circumstances.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.