View RSS Feed

CanadianGal

Male Desperation

Rate this Entry
I saw a fantastic display of male desperation, while out and about today. He asked the bus driver if he had time to run to the store to use the washroom, but bus driver said no. He made his way to the back of the bus. His desperation was intense! Moaning and pacing back and forth. Another person told him he had 2 minutes before the bus departed. On hearing that, he bolted from the bus, darted out behind a little tree in the parking lot, and did his business. Unfortnately none of that as visible to me, but I could hear others laughing and cheering at him as he bolted back to the bus before it departed again.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Public transportation is bad if your desperate. I have to use it because I'm not allowed to drive anymore for medical reasons. At least I use a pullup when I'm out because once your on a bus or train your kind of stuck. Another thing these days is that a lot of places won't let anybody who isn't a customer use their facilities. I understand that they don't want to become public washrooms but sometimes people just honestly have to go. If you have urge urinary IC like I do access to a washroom isn't a luxury.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.