View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#361

Rate this Entry
Sunday is coming to a close, and I will not be in bed until around 2:30 AM.
I am content being a "Night Owl".
I did have an "Afternoon Nap Baby Time" with Howard Hug Bear and Pam Dolly Friend too.
My life is a relatively quiet one, where I alternate between being an adult, and being a young child.
I maintain a balance between the two.
Yesterday I needed to an adult all day long.
I had to meet with other Asperger's/Autism friends at the Aspie Adult Activities Group I facilitate.
One of them I needed to taxi, because he is in the early stages of learning how to drive at age 25.
It is not an issue for me to help out the friends I know who do not drive by giving them rides to and from different places.
Anyway, I am quietly watcing TV online on my computer until I go to bed.
My viewing is either documentaries, sci-fi, news, anime, and children's TV shows.

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I Sometimes over endolge in my ABDLness well.. Looking at ABDL pictures (mostly babyfurs and adult baby furries and some 18+ adult baby furries) Which I do not like doing all the time. I like to act like a baby on the weekends but I find myself doing less and less of it. These days it is easier to forget about because of the rush and bussle of the adult life. I am a adult with HFA High Functioning Autism and I am a adult baby.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.