View RSS Feed

KryanAshford

Today

Rate this Entry
I'm feeling okay today, just a little impatient with everything. Just sitting back and saving money is killing my hope. I'm up and down emotionally over this last month. I can't spend money, because I need as much money as possible to get away from here. I might only need to last 9 months. I'll finishing paying off my car by that time, and I'll look for a cheaper insurance during that time. Buy myself my own phone plan and hopefully move to a new area that has help (therapist, career help, and just a fresh start) I need to prep myself to say goodbye to my friends and family (The people a consider family.) Honestly I won't be saying goodbye forever, but I won't be seeing them for some time if everything goes right. I need to work on a budget plan, and a burn chart for unemployment. I know when I decided on where I want to live I need to look into a social activities. I can't be alone forever. I hold very little hope for any kind of relationship. I'm not sure I want to stay here in Texas. I have limited family that I trust. the cost of living here is too high for my personal taste.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You can always look around ADISC. They might have a babyfur or a ABDL looking for someone to move in with them. Of course they is getting to know them first and all that stuff but eventually you should be alright. Then you have two people who like diapers.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.