View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#360

Rate this Entry
Yes, I have been an "adult" all day long today.
I am looking forward to "regressing" back to being an un-toilet-trained toddler later after 1:00 AM.
As I have always said, "adult life needs" come before "Infantilism/Adult Baby Psychological Regression Needs".
I have plenty of "adult diapers".
After all, as a 59 year-old with Autism and Cerebral Palsy who is 100% medically incontinent "needs to wear diapers 24 hours a day".
They are not a luxury.
"Baby Wipes" and "Diaper Rash Ointment" and "Baby Powder" are also absolute necessities for me as Senior Citizen with lifelong physical and developmental disabilities.
I will report that cognitively/emotionally I am feeling okay.
My emotional state is "HAPPY".
Not much if anything is bothering me.
Yes, I have washed my re-usable bed pads, and a sheet to put down under my "disposable" bed pads to sleep on.
I do not forget to keep enough clean, dry re-usable bed pads to make my bed to sleep in.
I will of course report, that I am still in a constant struggle to get rid of Cimex Lecularius Arthropod Insects.
I apologize for them being genetically resistant to insecticide.
It is not just me, but my younger brother is also trying to eradicate these persistent insects.
Not sure where they came from, but they are almost impossible to eradicate, and my brother and I are too poor to hire a professional insect eradicator to exterminate this particular Arthropod Insect Species.
Not much else to report.
Yes, tomorrow morning is the next scheduled clean-out of my pet guinea pig friend, Ernestina.
She is well.
But, I have been carefully giving her a "haircut" around her rear-end, because as a long-haired guinea pig variety, her fur around her rump gets matted from pee-pee and poo-poo that gets stuck on her fur around her rump.
I need to finish "grooming her" tomorrow, just to make her look pretty.
Anyway, I will sign off on this weblog entry here for all my AB/DL friends.

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

some days we have to adult and other days not so much and then there are days where "adulting" just sucks yet we get through it.

still you had one hell of a busy day/week.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.