View RSS Feed

PCBaby

Long Overdue Update

Rate this Entry
Well it's been a long time since I updated this and a lot has happened since I first started it. My health has deteriorated and I've had to have a few surgical procedures although nothing serious, but I've just found out that I have cataracts and am awaiting surgery for that, which i'm not looking forward to as i hate anything to do with eyes.

On the good side i have found a mummy outside of the group, currently we chat via skype and occasionally by phone, she doesn't live too far away and we are hoping to meet up one day soon. My online virtual little boy is now my real little boy we meet up about every 3 months for 3 or 4 days of great fun and enjoyment, he enjoys being treated as a 4 year old but still in nappies and i love spoiling him and caring for him. I keep buying him clothes and other things to surprise him with and I'm currently trying to find him an adult sized pelican bib that i remember from my childhood that was all plastic, but the nearest thing i have found is one that has a cloth front with a silicone crumb catcher (the pelican bit) and I don't really like them. We would be 24/7 but unfortunately he has a partner that totally disapproves of his little side and won't take part in any little play of any sort.

The first time we met was in a hotel in Cornwall and i had to travel by coach for 15 hours got there around 5pm and left again at 10 am for the 15 hour journey back home, but that one journey changed both of our lives. He made me realise and helped me come out as a bisexual male and in return i helped make his dreams and desires come true. Until he met me he had always had to change his own nappies and about 30 mins before we went down for the evening meal i asked him if he needed a change, you should have seen his face. I'm not sure he believed me but i got him laid on the bed, took his trousers down and changed what was a very wet and soggy nappy. As soon as i started to change him he became a completely different person, instead of the man i had met he became a thumb sucking little boy in seconds. Fortunately when we now meet it's only a 3 hour train journey for me and he collects me at the station. He is lucky enough to own a small holiday cottage in Surrey and that's where we normally meet up. He would love some nursery furniture but because of his partner this isn't going to be possible although we do discuss that, nappies, clothes and a whole lot of other things in our daily chats. He's off to Italy shortly for a holiday and will be away for a fortnight so to make sure i wouldn't be bored he bought me a couple of reasonably large Lego sets to build, but i shall still miss him.

That's it for now, i shall try to make regular updates and not leave it 6 years again.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

A bit of encouragement: Mrs. Maxx had the cataract thing done last year. It turned out well and was pretty much a non-event. My dad had them done a number of years ago, same thing.

Understand the squeamish angle, though. Good luck.
    thanks Mxx, have had ne done already andd had some problems just hoping they will be doing the 2nd shortly.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.