View RSS Feed

LilCDM

If I had my own little one (Adult Baby) to care for

Rate this Entry
If I had a little one (adult baby) they would be what I call a potty beginner.

Here are the rules for a potty beginner:
1: They will wear disposable pants during the day, and diapers at night.
2: They are not allowed in the bathroom unattended for any reason.
3: they cannot ask to use the potty but must wait for their care giver to ask them if they have to go potty.
4: little ones are not allowed to wipe themselves but must let their care giver wipe them.
5: They are not allowed to pull their own pants up or down.
6: It is ok for them to wet or soil their training pants, and will not be punished for doing so.
7: At night they will still sleep in a crib.
8: At mealtimes they will still eat in a highchair.
9: The little one will drink from a sippy cup and the use of baby bottle and pacifiers are optional and at the little ones request.
Can you think of any other rules to add to this list for little ones just learning to use the potty
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

​I would accept living by those rules as an Adult Baby.
    Now if only you had a little to enforce said rules on. *cough*
    I would be the little one, with the exception that I would be using diapers 24/7 instead of disposable pants. Regression age: 2yr.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinTheLionhearted
    I would be the little one, with the exception that I would be using diapers 24/7 instead of disposable pants. Regression age: 2yr.
    The reason I made these rules is that that I canít find tape on adult diapers locally any more, the name brands all went to pull up incontinence pants. You can poop and pee in tour pull-us all you want though and you donít have to say Yes when I ask you if you have to use the potty.

By the way, potty training can start as young as 18 months, and these rules emulate the very beginning of potty training.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.