View RSS Feed

AdorableRabbit

Time, obssesion, procratination, avoidance...

Rate this Entry
I fall into wasting time too easily, and my "once a day ADISC" routine holds for a few days then falls apart.

I'm going to need to restructure my online time across the board, going to move ADISC to once a week. Not happy about it but don't see a better alternative.

I'll be around, and I still care about ya'll but I need to fix myself some here...
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I will miss seeing your posts. You seem very insightful and open. Many of us struggle, with this part of us and others. Take care of yourself and please feel free to message me.
    I tend to waste time too easily as well. I don't know what it is, though. For me, it's just a bad habit... I guess. If I don't waste time in one way, then I find some other way. Unfortunately, it mostly happens before bedtime, then I get less sleep than desired...

However, wasted time is relative. Any action or activity only has whatever value you give it.
    Updated 21-Apr-2017 at 17:44 by ShippoFox
    I can understand about the time issue.

It is just as much of a balance issue as the Little-vs-big time.

You have to do what is needed, but do not cut yourself to far from free time mind walking.

You have been a good roll model for newbies and I hate to see you slowing up.
    Thanks for the nice comments... I popped back in early, but this is my regularly scheduled weekend time!

I think I'm honestly too selfish in my free time... anyhoo I am still around, just expect me once a week maybe?
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.