View RSS Feed

Angellothefox

DO NOT SEARCH ABDL ON e621!

Rate this Entry
Recently I have required access to the site known as e621 virgin did not think it was a risk any more
So I waited and waited until this day 08/04/17 and I decided to search ABDL thinking to myself adult baby furries in diapers... Boy I was in for a treat.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	censored bar.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	29089
Instead of getting adult furries in diapers I got well I dread to say this
and inside a bit of me died.
Inkbunny is much more better and I can not believe I am saying that!

No offence if you into that sort of stuff alright but I would probably go to Inkbunny for that since yeah it is still wrong (and I do not agree with it) but at least their it is not too realistic and too over the top!

You can still find adult images but typing in Diaperfur You can get what your looking for adults in diapers and yeah they maybe a few NSFW Babyfur pictures but it is not plastered over the page and you get more of a choice.

Now I am probably going to get rage comments about this like "Everyone is intitled to look at what ever they want!" "It is not hurting anybody so why are you worried!" "It is not your **** Place to **** Say that you ******* It is people like you at give us a **** bad name! IT IS NOT REAL!"
And yes cubs are not real. Well? Drawings of anthropomorphic and four legged cubs are not but I just think that those sort of drawings are a gateway into something a little more disturbing that we will not discuss on this blog.

Now I feel very guilty even if it was only the thumbnail of looking at those images they are going to be in my head for a week now and I do not think they is anyway to get them out I do not even roleplay those situations unless we are both adults in the roleplay.

So if you are a adult and your looking for some Adult furry cub stuff and you do not like
DO NOT SEARCH abdl

I am sorry everyone for putting that up but I am just not into 18+ stuff that involves babyfurs. Sorry everyone.

Comments

You heard the rumors
    You saw for yourself
    And now you know

Besides there's a lot of irony in this blog.
    How is this any different than someone coming here and claim AB/DL is a gateway to becoming a pedophile?
    Updated 09-Apr-2017 at 15:40 by MarchinBunny
    "No offence if you into that sort of stuff alright but I would probably go to Inkbunny for that since yeah it is still wrong (and I do not agree with it) but at least their it is not too realistic and too over the top!" I made a mistake it was ment to be "No offence if you into that sort of stuff alright but You would probably go to inkbunny" Not I so I am sorry for the confusment!
    [QUOTE=Angellothefox;bt40335]"No offence if you into that sort of stuff alright but I would probably go to Inkbunny for that since yeah it is still wrong (and I do not agree with it) but at least their it is not too realistic and too over the top!" I made a mistake it was ment to be "No offence if you into that sort of stuff alright but [B]You[/B] would probably go to inkbunny" Not I so I am sorry for the confusment!
    :([/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone was confused about that.
    In plus, I disagree with you to a pretty large degree. I think your stance is very hypocritical.
    I suspect among most folks here you'll find a well developed sense of the difference between fantasy and reality... most are reasonably functioning adults and that's hard to do if we really were all selfish diaper babies 24/7!

However I think it's fair to say that many folks had to do some soul searching and really unpack their feelings to understand how an attraction to being a baby, or pretend babying an adult, is meaningfully and crucially different from abusing the power imbalance between a grown up and a child or a less competent adult. This is weird and subtle when two consenting adults are bring elements of ageplay into power dynamic sexplay. This is probably even harder for younger folks going through the whole range of teenage early development to fully adult maturity.

Personally I don't think things are so black and white as fear monger and say "media consumption can make you into something you're not", or the other extreme as to say that "what you choose to consume plays no role in normalizing ideas and is no indicator at all of psychological kinks and/or cracks".

I think if you keep finding yourself drawn to situations that are ambiguous or uncomfortable you may need to get some help.
    lol
    cubs in bondage? is that what bounded means in this, seriously you're bothered by diaper artwork with bondage to that degree "a little part of me died"? Do yourself a favor, never look up my faves list on FA. Seriously there are tons of kinks I cringe at on FA but I don't feel a need to hate on them like you are doing here in this "PSA".
    Updated 26-Jul-2017 at 20:13 by rennecfox

Quote Originally Posted by MarchinBunny
    I don't think anyone was confused about that.
    In plus, I disagree with you to a pretty large degree. I think your stance is very hypocritical.
    I agree with the bunny, you need to realize just because something isn't your cup of tea doesn't mean you should go spout off about it unless you are ready for backlash. I mean this might shock you, but there are furries that feel as passionately about diaper furs being disgusting. Do you like when they comment on artwork "This is disgusting" when its simply babyfur art?
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.