View RSS Feed

Songnar

Sex sex sexy sex sex... wut?

Rate this Entry
So, it's been while since I've updated - sorry, life happened; we're trying to buy a house! Oh, it's so pretty and I hope we get it!

My s/o whom I shall refer to as a 'mommy' because it is a fitting name has found her favorite playmate outside of our own relationship. He's roughly twice her age, but apparently can go two rounds at a single session which makes her happy and gets her even more revved up for when I come home at night. Too bad it also means she's too tired for me 'til I hit bedtime. Eh, we'll work it out.

I've been trying more new stuff, too. I've enjoyed doing photoshoots of my little side, and playing with new ABDL friends.

Tried a 'daddy' recently. He came over and was so strict - I was made to crawl on all fours and, erm, other things. Fun, though. I could see the appeal. I think I prefer playtime with other ABDL's, though.

I did learn something odd, though - one of my favorite things to ask someone in 'the life' is how they became interested. It seems 'daddy' was molested for a long time when he was growing up; and that's not an uncommon catalyst for a lot of people, it seems.

What about you? How old were you when you found out you liked ABDL/Caregiver? How did that happen for you?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I was interested in diapers and baby things from a very young age (3-4 for the earliest incidents). I don't know why I had the initial interest. I think it may have stuck with me because of the sense of it being taboo, even though I wasn't threatened or punished in connection with my little bouts of oddness. It was very exciting for me at the time to play with baby things and I'd classify the excitement at the time as sexual, even though I didn't understand what sex was at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor
    I was interested in diapers and baby things from a very young age (3-4 for the earliest incidents). I don't know why I had the initial interest. I think it may have stuck with me because of the sense of it being taboo, even though I wasn't threatened or punished in connection with my little bouts of oddness. It was very exciting for me at the time to play with baby things and I'd classify the excitement at the time as sexual, even though I didn't understand what sex was at the time.
    That's not so uncommon, I think - I was about 4, myself and my stepsister (younger than me) always insisted on playing 'house.' And I had to be the baby... and babies wore diapers.
    I learned that I didn't mind that one bit - the moment I was diapered, that thing was soaked, no matter what!

Then again, I was totally threatened when anyone would catch me - and I too would have classified it as a sexual excitement even with my lack of knowledge of the subject at the time!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.