View RSS Feed

AdorableRabbit

Binging and Purging...

Rate this Entry
ADISC has been a godsend for me, thank you all.

However, these last few months I've also been binging on my time online here. This is not new. I know I can be obsessive and there's been other sites I've become addicted to - checking and posting all day. I've learned to wean myself from them.

Life's gotten more complicated for me at work, and is gonna take up a fair amount of my formerly free time.

This is a good opportunity to rein in my ADISC habit... I don't intend to purge, but get things to the point where I don't feel the awareness of an unhealthy obsession and that drives the desire to purge. Less than once a day is my goal.

If you see me less, it's not because I value this place less, or because I appreciate all you wonderful folks have done for me less. Just thought I'd mention it so no one worries... that's all! ^_^
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

My reaction while reading this.
    [IMG]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/N5ohqfN6bWY/mqdefault.jpg[/IMG]

Nooooooooooooo! Don't do iiiiiiiiiiiit!
    Coooome baaaaack!

XD

[Serious face]
    [IMG]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8g1XfIoHyj8/mqdefault.jpg[/IMG]

I hope you are able to find a happy medium where you don't feel obsessive on here.
    I may like that sometimes but I make a deciding wheels with activities on and whichever one it lands on I do them, if I don't want to, I spin again, you could try it but I works for me at least but I check my Adisc at least 3 times a day, when I wake up, after lunch or when I get back from work and after dinner
    I kinda do that too... check several sites several times a day
    ...Not necessarily all day, though I have done so before.
    I have "purged" my thoughts of purging though.
    Updated 28-Mar-2017 at 15:33 by ShippoFox
    Hee, thanks for your notes!

I think I can do this. Day 2. One visit. :-)
    Good works! Keep it up!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.