View RSS Feed

KryanAshford

Fighting an empty heart

Rate this Entry
I've been fighting my AB side lately. I've been wanting to cuddle partner or just a mommy. My heart can't take much more in the of rejection. I really have no idea if I could take another hit by this point. So in order to keep myself safe I've chosen to live alone. My history has taught me to just not hope. I've been mostly using pillows to fulfill my emotions, but it just feels empty.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I think... that there is much to be gained by living alone...

For one thing - if you can get to a point of self-appreciation, on your own... it brings that much more to the table, to offer any potential mate...

You are not, half-a-person... you do not require another half-person; to make you whole...

I think, that is what can be a big part of this real or perceived, rejection issue... when, we have this dependence, for another to make this life worth living... to define our very existence, let alone, rightfully...

...we've entirely missed the point of this life being worth living... The fact, that you have it to live, in the first-place.

It's not pieces of a puzzle that, without all of the pieces or, knowing how to put them together - to make, the whole picture... that we are doomed.

I think, that it is more that we don't realize, that we already have the big picture yet, we're confusing, complimenting aspects of sharing; as the sole proprietors of being...

You have all of the pieces now and, they are assembled completely... now, see the entire image - beyond and, through all of the squiggly lines...

You are not alone; you are merely lonely... give (or accept) your own comfort and company... that others will know, it's a worthy investment too...

Be well and, my best for now,
    -Marka
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.