View RSS Feed

Clover

Told my family

Rate this Entry
...well, if you count posting about it on Facebook as "telling".

Just couldn't hold it in any longer. All I had to do was tell the truth, and so far, so good.

It's really interesting to me, most of my family (both immediate family and extended family) are quite conservative so I thought I was taking a huge risk by saying that I'm a little, and then explaining to the best of my ability just what a little is.

I told them exactly what I enjoy when I let my inner kid out (I actually used 'adult kid' to describe myself) and also told them I like using a pacifier.

Now I'm wondering what I was so afraid of in the first place. My dad doesn't know about it yet, but I figure if I just come out and say it that I won't have to hide it anymore. Because to be quite honest I'd love to be able to use my pacifier outside of my bedroom.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Alternately... everyone had already figured it out because of your behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx
    Alternately... everyone had already figured it out because of your behavior.
    Nah.

I've openly watched cartoons all my life, and I keep plushies on my bed in the open, but other than that, I can't say that they even had a clue. I'm pretty sure that none of them have even heard of ABDL's or littles.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.