View RSS Feed

Angellothefox

The getaway black monday review

Rate this Entry

The getaway is a PlayStation 2 game developed by SCE London Studio and and team Soho. The game is set in London and you can play as 3 charecters in the story. A cop named mechial and you unlock the other charecters as you play through. You are in London a city that is the capical of england. Though I personally do not live their I live in Leeds. It is good to see my country in this game. They did a quite a good job of modling London with shops like Marks and Sparks and burgar king and voderphone and C and A. Hay it was shot in 2004. The game is like some what of GTA where you can nick cars in freeroam located in special features. It's music is OK and it dose fit with the game. One thing to point out it is a 18 game so they have a lot of swearing and cursing and blood and you can even find a sex studio where you can see a undisent picture of a woman. The story is quite intresting and is defently a worth playing though. People may say the graffics is grany but I would say they are alright for the PlayStation 2's time. So if you want a game that is not from a birds eye view Black Monday might be for you. I also heard you can get it for PC.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Ah, nostalgia. The first one was pretty innovative for its time, too!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.