Angellothefox

The Meeting

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Act like a adult.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	28788

Now take this as you will This is some really heavy stuff so I will give you a shortened down version of it. So first of the PURPLE text is my self doubt. I know right. I should have been blue. The BLUE text is what was said.
So Recently I had a meeting with suport workers and a phycology type person. So I have been looking for people to take care of me and that got them worried and my mum.

My mum was the one at guessed at I was going to see the diaperfur on 11/03/17 and they was conserneds about it since I only know the dudes fursona name even though knowing him for 2 years.
So it was suggested that I go to a cafe and get his real name and address. Aparently that was not enough since I got a phone call from the suport organisation to tell me they canceled it because they thought it was too risky and I did not plan it

this was later on and over the phone.
I told them I did plan it but they said but you did not plan it with us. I was a very angry fox after the confrontation.
So what are your thoughts about it. Was this the right thing or was this the wrong thing that they could do?

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.