View RSS Feed

MotherFaith

A new little

Rate this Entry
After a brief respite from my social life due to work doing what work does best and getting in the way I have just finished a visit from a new little who I had made a connection with recently. We were unable to meet for a while due to life just throwing things in our way but today was the day we finally got some time alone.

We had met online a couple of months ago and hit it off enough to arrange going for a drink after work. We both have jobs in London which made things very easy. We both agreed that we seemed to share the same interest and outlooks on the scene and it would be great if we could spend some time together.

I have recently lost a little that I would normally play with because they found a partner and they were not comfortable with them visiting a Mummy so I had to reluctantly watch them fly the nest. So the very fact I have managed to fill that void quite quickly has meant my heart has not suffered. I feel fulfilled by expressing my maternal instincts and it has been the most wonderful afternoon changing diapers and watching someone special be themselves without any restrictions. I even managed to watch the rugby in peace while they napped!

Now they have gone home and the empty space in my house appears without laughter and baby things or my love having anywhere to go. Until next time I guess.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Life dose throw things at you. If they live with the family the obsticals is trying to put the parents minds at rest. If they live on there own it could be jobs and paying the bills. They is a lot of ABDL activity in London so you will hopefully find someone to take care of again.
    Good for you two, enjoy it while it lasts...
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.