View RSS Feed

SallyJayy

My Update

Rate this Entry
I havent been on here in a while but here an update on everything.Everythings good,currently looking for a house with my family beacuse we are moving.Just a couple of days ago my baby got a promotion at work he was really happy and I was really happy for him because he is a really hardworking person and he deserved it.Right now Me and my Fiance are in a really good place in our relationship and we are both really happy.We have little space about 3 times a week and im not gonna lie I think I might even enjoy it more than him.The day after Valentines day me and him went to go and get stuffed animals because they we half off at Wlagreens,so I bought him a panda and polar bear they are so adorable.I enjoy being his mommy it brings me alot of happyness to see hes finally shared this part of his life with me.I feel because he has shared this with me we have become closer than ever before.The begining of this year I put his diapers and onesies in and cabinit in my closet.My bed now is full of his stuffed animals.Im so happy with him and im happy he choose me to share this with.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.