View RSS Feed

MarchinBunny

Waking Up Depressed

Rate this Entry
Probably the worst way to start a day is waking up depressed. It would be nice if I could just never wake up. -.-
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

How can you possibly be depressed when you have interaction with the likes of us to look forward to?
    [QUOTE=Maxx;bt39966]How can you possibly be depressed when you have interaction with the likes of us to look forward to?[/QUOTE]

Let me think about that for a second ...
    *Drives off a cliff* <--- Joke

Truthfully, I don't know, it's just really tough because I wake up every day and ... I just don't see things getting better. If anything it's just worse.

I don't know how to make things better and no one else does either x.x. See typically when you can't help yourself, you ask for help. You look for help. This option just seems to be entirely unavailable to me in this position I am in. There isn't really anyone who can help me. There are those who can talk with me, and be there for me ... but not really anyone who can physically help the situation I am in.

I just feel so fucked (Not the good kind XD)
    I'm the opposite. I go to bed depressed. I guess it's the loneliness of night time. It just ends that way.
    [QUOTE=Hotdog55;bt39968]I'm the opposite. I go to bed depressed. I guess it's the loneliness of night time. It just ends that way.[/QUOTE]

It happens to me too actually, but then again, I am almost nearly always depressed as far as I am aware. Just different severities. At the worst I go to bed and cry for about an hour before falling asleep.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.