View RSS Feed

BluefireJay05

This is NOT the only side of me?? #8 I am so excited.... I did some shopping today!

Rate this Entry
Hello to all of you out there again!

First of all let me explain that I helped my dad with a rental property set up a new pipe for a septic tank so he paid me some money.

Today I did some shopping but not just my adult got to go shopping today my little side went with me too.

First off I went to the e-cig store and got me some e-juice for my device then after that I left there I went to wal-mart and bought me a movie I have waited for and wanted for an extremely long amount of time!!! The back to the future trilogy.

Then I went and bought a marker I have been needing for quite awhile and a marker set with dry-erase eraser "the whole nine yards ya know" I have been needing one to make lists and stuff for things I need to do and accomplish such as that.

Anyways that was the "adult" side of shopping done. Now time for the "little" side of shopping to be done.

The next place I went after wal-mart was wal-greens and I bought there some things for my little side that I have wanted for quite awhile which was....... a kind of big size rainbow dash plushie. and another little bit larger size MLP:fim sippy-cup (with just rainbow dash and fluttershy on it)

I am so proud I got these things and trust when I say I feel like I earned everyone of them I know this blog maybe short I just had to write this as a blog.

This just makes me so happy!! Today was a good day, a great day!! XD (2-4-2017)

stay happy, stay cool, and above all stay safe out there in world.

Sincerely, bluefirejay

Updated 05-Feb-2017 at 20:46 by BluefireJay05 (Correcting of some spelling errors)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Can't fault a good day that hits all your buttons! I've had a couple recently, but it would take too long to explain, and none of you would get it if I tried... so whatever...and good for you!!

Edit: Oh.. and bluejays are one of my favorite birds.. so you've got that going for you.
    well Maxx thanks for the comment but I must address how my moniker came to be.....

first off my actual name begins with a "j" so = Jay << get it. XD

Second off because I like the color Blue.

Third off well "fire" because of irony it just sounds "cool" get it "Blue fire"

Fourth off because "05" is because I like the number 5 I try never to use a username without the number five.

And yes bluejays are very pretty birds.

P.S. I apologize for the long explanation but I figured my moniker was in need of explaining maybe someday I will do a blog about plus a reveal of my real name.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.