View RSS Feed

Yawnie

The ups and downs of Life's rollercoaster...

Rate this Entry
Why does it always happen, one day, you wake up thinking that it's going to be one of those usual, same old, boring days. And then you are completely wrong, everything goes you way, and you feel industructable. You have the whole world in your hands and you feel like nothing can bring you down. You are happy. Everyone likes you. You feel like you are on top of the world, hell, no, you are on top of the world.

And then the next day, someone, maybe the sandman himself, came along, while you were sleeping and took a pin and popped your bubble, and you are falling and falling and falling, and nothing can slow you down, or break your fall. You can't think of anyway to stop your fall, as you keep plumeting down whiile everyone peers down all around you and sneers. It was only yesterday, you were on top of the world, on top of your game. Today, everyone hates you, or everyone is out to get you like a wild mob with pitch forks demanding to have a go at you.

Like in school, one day, you are on top of all of your work, all the teachers like you, and everything is great, full steam ahead. You come back the next day, you fall waaay behind in your school work, all of the teachers have some sort of beef with you, and all of the students just want to chew you up and spit you out like a sunflower seed, not worth being looked at again. Nothing is going right. The more you try to fix it, the more it shatters in your hands and falls to the ground like little grains of sand, each grain is something you have failed at. You are late for all of your classes, and something happens at school where you just want to crawl up into a hole and stay there untill the heat dies down, or maybe, if you are desperate enough, to crawl in and never want to be seen again....

As this seems to be happening to me non-stop, I feel if this is some sort of mean game that some stronger unknown power is holding a magnifying glass to us under the hot miday sun and just love to see us squirm and laugh at our pain, at our misfortunes, at us being so vulnerable as being human. When ever I leave the house, I always make sure I lock the doors, everything is shut off, windows are shut, ect, and I always make sure I have my hard hat for what ever Life, or those unknown powers, feels like dropping on me today....
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.