View RSS Feed

LittleJess

I don't know what to do.

Rate this Entry
Well that failed, I'll try to off myself at the end of this week.

I don't know what to do, and can't think clearly due to this debt hanging over my head.

bright side is, debt ends with me, once I'm gone, it'll vanish.

But maybe I'm not thinking rationally.

I don't even know what to do at this time.

I appreciated the help however, but i can't think of anything.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I implore you to try and pull yourself up from this. Debt is just that,debt. It cannot harm you, it cannot stop you living a life. You are feeling down right now, please reach out to someone, anybody. Family, friends even a local priest, anybody. Please dont suffer please get some help right now.
    Think how boring it would be here without you.... or me for that matter.
    PLEASE GO TO THE ER and get some help!
    Hey, I'm wondering who have you spoken to about this debt. If it's the TAFE one you've mentioned previously, it's not actually that huge and there must be some options for negotiating payback in a way that's affordable. There are ways around that, but if you don't look into it, you can be stressing unnecessarily. This seriously should be something you can take control of, there are people to help. And then you'll be in a much better position to cope with all the other crap dragging you down.
    Honestly mate, talk to someone.
    Please visit: https://www.lifeline.org.au/
    There are hotlines you can call. Please call them. They're far better equipped to advise you.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.