View RSS Feed

MotherFaith

Back from an amazing adventure!

Rate this Entry
Hello (again) everyone!

I was here a few yeas ago and hung around for a year or so. Back then I was a very different person and at odds with what my future may hold. It has been a rocky couple of years but now I am back, hopefully for good this time! Without boring you all to death I have been working out a lot of issues I have always had around my gender and have now happily transitioned and feel amazing. It has also allowed my to reaffirm my role in this community because before I was unsure on what I was or needed. That has now been officially stamped as motherhood and I am enjoying giving care to my special ones. I now feel so free and have love in heart where there was once such confusion and hatred. I am glad to be back here and hope to be of some help to others or just be a happy go lucky type adding to the fun.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome back. It sounds like it has been an amazing and productive journey. I look forward to hearing your thoughts in the forums.
    Thanks Star, looking forward to helping out
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.