View RSS Feed

LittleJess

A promise.

Rate this Entry
well I promised myself I won't kill myself this week.

lets see if i can make it though next week as well.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Just a thought....

I understand that the name and avatar changes may be an effort to start fresh, but it may hurt some things as well. I think I've been a little harsher with you here and there than I might have been otherwise, because I lost track of who you were were or mistook you for someone else after a change.

Oh, and what the hell is ARM?
    Hey Max, ARM is a CPU

Binary ..... maaaaate. Good for you. Seriously though, are you chatting with someone? I know plenty of services have been recommended.

Even when you've been through absolute shit and are still surrounded by it, it's not everything, you still have a future...and it doesn't have to include all the [email protected]&/?$ crap that has been there. Trust that there is more, and keep striving to find the confidence to get through it. You're a clever person and you will overcome this situation, and choose who you leave behind you as you grow stronger to become the person you deserve to be.

It impossible to see anything when you're in the middle of a sandstorm, and it's chokingly painful, but with perseverance and a strong will, you will enjoy the calm after the storm....and be so much stronger and more fabulous because of it.

Stay with us we're always here to listen

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx
    Just a thought....

I understand that the name and avatar changes may be an effort to start fresh, but it may hurt some things as well. I think I've been a little harsher with you here and there than I might have been otherwise, because I lost track of who you were were or mistook you for someone else after a change.

Oh, and what the hell is ARM?
    That's fine, as long as you don't follow me home and kick my dog, I'm chill :P
    Thanks ozbub. It looked like a cpu, but I haven't been shopping for a while. ARM could easily have been initials or something photoshopped in. Ya never know with an avatar.

I don't like dogs, but I don't kick them either. For the most part, dogs love me for reasons unknown.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.