View RSS Feed

RJDodger

DL and sexuality

Rate this Entry
Okay, so this one's a bit personal, hence why I'm putting this in a blog rather than a thread. Kinda something that's been on my mind for awhile.

So I wear diapers for pleasure. Sexual pleasure sometimes. I'm hardly unique in this regard, though there are plenty of people on this site who wear for strictly non-sexual reasons. But diapers always seem to make things different for me. Like, I'm straight. Really, really straight. Afraid-to-show-any-sort-of-intimacy-with-my-guy-friends straight. But like I said, diapers make things different. I find I can be attracted to another guy in diapers, with a rather specific physical profile in mind. I can see myself spending time with another male DL, almost as much as a female (I'd be a caretaker for a female little, but not a male). I don't really know what it is about diapers that would make me feel comfortable around another guy, since I'm so afraid of any form of male intimacy otherwise. I'm not really "bicurious" or struggling with my sexuality- I can't see myself having any real romantic relationship with a male, DL or otherwise.

I guess there wasn't much of a point to this blog post. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way, just felt like getting it off my chest.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Perhaps with time and further information for yourself, you can figure things out better. I think you'll find that overall, it's better to be open to your strangeness (at least in the right circumstances) rather than trying to avoid it. You may find your feelings in reality differ from your expectations.
    Like a lot of fantasies, you probably wouldn't like the reality.

I fantasize about lots of things that are physically impossible, or that I wouldn't like IRL.

Lots of people like Star Wars, even though none of it is or can be real...Fist fights on top of moving trains would end in tragedy for all concerned IRL...Bruce Willis wouldn't last 10 minutes into one of his movies if it were real life.

Nuthin wrong with fantasies, provided you don't lose track of the line between real and make believe.
    Not exactly the same situation, but anyway.

I'm a heteromantic asexual female, meaning I'm romantically (but not sexually) attracted to guys. Nevertheless, I tend to fantasize about having a female caregiver. There's nothing romantic or sexual about it, just a very innocent mother-and-child relationship.

I could see myself having a male caregiver, but probably only if I was also romantically involved with him.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.