View RSS Feed

Premetheus

Photography

Rate this Entry
Something I've always been interested in is... photography. Depression has taken a lot from me, but it has never taken photography. As I've begun to get better mentally, my love for photography increases. It gives me a sense of peace and distracts me from negative thoughts or feelings. If you're at all interested, I have some on my instagram. It's the same name as my username here and has a picture of "I'm a furry deal with it" as the profile picture. https://www.instagram.com/premetheus/ if you're on a computer. Please don't feel obligated to check it out, just throwing it out there for anyone who wanted to know. I don't take it too seriously or try to compete, but I have had a lot of other photographers follow me. It makes me feel a little famous when someone with 25k+ followers follows me lol.

At any rate, I've considered going to college for it, but I'm not sure I could make a career of it.
For now I only have my phone camera, but in the future I hope to buy a more professional camera. I do have a better device than my phone to use, but it's been having issues. I was originally going to post this in off-topic, but I saw there were already a few semi-recent posts regarding photography.

Comments

I'm no expert, but you do have some nice stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx
    I'm no expert, but you do have some nice stuff there.
    Thank you!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.