View RSS Feed

LittleJess

I feel crap.

Rate this Entry
I feel crap, I just want this pain to end.

I just want to disappear, don't care what happens to me at this time.

I'm not sure if White Polypropylene Rope would do the job, the rope I currently have won't do the job, it's too "thin", looks like i need something thick enough to snap my neck, I doubt an extension cord would do, tried tying a noose with that, but it's not working out, it's not flexible enough.

Fuck this, I'm not even gonna be able to find a place high enough, and I don't even have a ladder, fucking scratch that one.

Strangulation, wouldn't work, i would end up falling asleep and letting go, slitting writs won't work too painful, tried before, cyanide seems fine, but where would I get that.

Throwing myself infront of a car, would work, but would inflict pain on the driver, so i won't do that, same if i were to jump infront of a train, so scratch that one for now, too scary.

overdosing won't work, sounds too slow and painful, same with bleach, fuck no matter which way i look at it, it's still fucking scary.

I'm slowly running out of time, i need to do this, i have no other option, sorry, i'm better off dead.

we all die eventually, so in a way, it's good knowing i can just end it whenever, and get it over and done with, if I had it my way, I would of done it three years ago.

Updated 11-Jan-2017 at 11:26 by LittleJess

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Get a lottery ticket for tomorrow. Then you'll have to stick around just in case. No, I'm not kidding.
    An average Briton will spend 1,537,380 in their lifetime.

converted to Aus thats 2,502,393.43 Australian Dollars

and your debt is barely more then 10k? and your trying to plan an ending to your life over it.

don't let this tiny bump in life defeat you.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.