View RSS Feed

LittleJess

this debt.

Rate this Entry
honestly this debt is the driving factor in my suicidal thoughts, although i don't want to kill myself over something so stupid, it feels like that's my only option

my suicidal thoughts are getting worse by the day, it's gotten to the point that every second of every day, i feel like jumping infront of a train and ending it all for good.

at this point i don't care what happens to me, although I'm not hinting anything, something may happen by the end of this month, and bam, no more me, no more problems, as i won't be existant.

I'm getting scared and worried, this debt is never going away, i got the bad end of the deal, i can't believe my mother would fuck over my future and ruin my credit record, and betray me like this.

fuck me, I shouldn't of done the certificate, than i wouldn't of been in this mess, would of been better of living on the street than doing that qualification, that i'm never going to get because i didn't pay it off.

would of only been $500 if centrelink didn't fuck me over with my health care card, and take 6 months. applied in december didn't get the health care card until like march, after my course even fucking finished.

which means, instead of me paying normal fees, i had to pay $1,300 in adult fees, this whole situation is fucked.

if i do end up killing myself, don't take it personally, has nothing to do with anyone here, i've gotten to the point that i feel nothing will help me, I'm a wreck mentally, you ever reach so low, that you feel, nothing is going to change, and you're screwed? i'm a level bellow that, i'm so low that i don't even see myself as human, and don't even care for myself, i've lost all confidence, i've lost all hope.

I think a fear of death alone is what is keeping me alive.

Updated 04-Jan-2017 at 05:31 by LittleJess

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

They can't kill you for owing money.

They can't put you in jail for owing money (actually, that would be stupid, because then you couldn't pay it back, although for you, the living conditions might be better... jk)

From what you publish here, it doesn't appear you have any assets they can seize. The long and the short of it is.... it's really annoying, but there really isn't anything they can do to you. Paying your debts is the right thing to do, but if you can't, you can't.

I don't know anything about Australian bankruptcy laws, but at some point if it gets too bad, that might be an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx
    They can't kill you for owing money.

They can't put you in jail for owing money (actually, that would be stupid, because then you couldn't pay it back, although for you, the living conditions might be better... jk)

From what you publish here, it doesn't appear you have any assets they can seize. The long and the short of it is.... it's really annoying, but there really isn't anything they can do to you. Paying your debts is the right thing to do, but if you can't, you can't.

I don't know anything about Australian bankruptcy laws, but at some point if it gets too bad, that might be an option.
    Ironicly jail would be a lot more comfortable than my living conditions xD, but i don't want to be strapped from my fredoms lol.
    Just a note, if you ever feel like you're seriously going to cause harm to yourself, you can reach National Suicide Prevention Hotline ere: +1 (800) 273-TALK (8255)
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.