View RSS Feed

Angellothefox

What new games to get for chrismas

Rate this Entry
Here is my second recent blog from Babyfur Me my first was If you plan to leave home as a ABDL/Babyfur
What New video games can you get for chrismas?

Chrismas is on it's way and you want to entertain your kids or your friend or family with some entertaining new games this chrismas. So here
Ratchet and Clank

Kicking off with something for the kids it is Ratchet and Clank. Released in April 2016 for PS3, PS Vita. Now I now this has been out for a while but I am sure you can still get a copy online or in game trading shops.
Uncharted 4 a thefs end

The new uncharted game is out for PS4 and hopefully 3. This is a Lora Croft type game where you will be exploring diffrent locations.
Watch Dogs 2

Now something for the older kids if you enjoyed hacking before you will love Watch Dogs 2 for Playstation 4. New Charecter's and I think Chegago is much more bigger this time around. A open world with loads of cars to take and explore and lots more things to hack.
South Park THE Fractured But Whole

If you enjoyed the Stick of Truth then you will love this title with Cartman as a furry If you know someone with a imapropriate mind then this will be the game for them filled with dirty jokes, racest comments and loads and loads of swearing coming out of Cartmans Mouth.

They are so much more games to choose from so just have a look around.

Comments

I'm not totally sure yet about other games, but I have enough clues to know for sure that I'm getting Bravely Default for 3DS.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.