View RSS Feed

Shybug

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses.

Rate this Entry
Well this is a blog post comes out of the blue, nothing to do with my room, or complaining at all, but ironically a list of excuses my mother uses when I tell her that legally she is breaking about 12 laws when it comes to "leasing" this room.

Her excuses are well you can't live here for free.
Oh, "your not paying for your room" but food and electricity, right.. technically I don't even use that much in power, to justify $400 a month, and with food, I only eat one meal a day, because the kids get into the food and eat it all, and I get blamed for it.

For that, I could literally pig out on kfc every day, and have enough left over, and once in a blue moon when there is actually food to pig out on, I do, because I get very hungry at the middle of the night and weak from not eating anything. (yet because I do that, she makes out I pig out every night and steal ice cream, even though It makes me sick, we have a genius over here. Reason why, is I get heat exhaustion a lot from this room, which causes me to get the runs so of course I'm going to get the runs and vomiting, nothing to do with me eating ice cream I know the difference.

I'm trying to think of another bullshit excuse she uses, oh "all your friends pay to live with there parents" yeah but they all have jobs, and liveable rooms with air conditioners. (even without it doesn't feel like a boiling hot shed)

Even than at best, I don't know anyone other than my mothers friends who make them pay any more than $50.

I literally made a threat to go to the council to complain, so she decides to make up a bunch of excuses to "prevent me from doing so" more along the lines oh, I offer you to go inside, or all you have to do is open a window.. obviously I can't go inside, and what does opening a window in practically a boiling hot car do practically nothing. and with her air conditioner on 24/7 all the hot air blows right back into my room.

Obviously I'm not going to win with her, because she has become a money hungry bullshitter ever since my dad left, and everyone seems to side with her, trying to justify her fucking actions.

I love how my mother sides with my dad, to my dad my room isn't hot, but even to him a boiling hot car in the sun isn't hot, he is the kind of idiot who leaves a boiling hot car in the heat, with the windows up, and stays in it all day.

Meanwhile she finds the house too "hot" and doesn't turn the air con off, double standards much? I wonder where all the electricity it must obviously be me, and not the two air cons in the house chewing so much power that the lights actually dim every time it comes on.

What my parents really don't know is, I'm at a huge risk of heat stroke, since I've already have had had exhaustion.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

FWIW, in the early 70's, I paid $200/mo for a couple years after college to live in mom's basement. My first apartment only cost a few bucks a month more. My rent more or less paid my younger brother's college tuition. Good karma for me, I guess. My parents believed.... "If you make them too comfortable, they'll never leave". Your situation is a bit different in that you don't have the resources to leave, while I did. Money in the bank, a new car I'd paid cash for, etc.
    That's awful! I don't think it's totally unreasonable for a son or daughter to pay rent, although I don't necessarily agree with it. But either way, $400 seems like way too much to expect from you. No other relatives you could live with temporarily? You are being somewhat abused there.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.