View RSS Feed

BabyMoonFox

Outted

Rate this Entry
I am very annoyed right now! Errr ok so we have our sons cousins over for the weekend, two boys anyway. I have been very careful with hiding my diapers, apparently not enough because I was totally outted by a four year old. I was in the bathroom getting ready for work and literally 30 seconds after my husband told the four year old I was in the bathroom and to stay out he walked in and obviously caught a glimps of my diaper (thank goodness it wasn't babyish) since after I was finished I went out and his older brother is going. "You have a diaper. You have a diaper." I tried brushing it off since I had my youngest son's diaper in my hand and was about to change him. Fast forward to this morning and everyone just woke up and decided to put a dress on to conceal my diaper a bit more, and what happens the 7 year old runs after me while I'm going into the bathroom tand says loudly "your going to change your diaper. Haha"

The only positive thing is that at least none of the grandparents were there just the boys, my husband and myself, but it still pissed me off to be taunted by a 7 year old.

Ok rant over.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

LOL. My last purge was when Maxxette brought her two young sons to live with us. I knew that nothing would be sacred..or secret.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.