View RSS Feed

Chinababy888

90 Days in diapers

Rate this Entry
Recently I have been trying to untrain my bladder this is because of the fact I have been already partially incontinent ever since six years ago in 2010 when I was diagnosed with a weak bladder caused by verious reasons including my disabilities that have made me have to revert back to wearing diapers because of frequent daytime and nighttime accidents which is something that I already covered in my earlier blogs.

I have been on holiday/vacation now for almost 3 months in the Far-East of Asia in the Philippines and have been wearing diapers now for almost that entire time tho I because I don't want any embarrassments but also cause I am un-potty training myself which naturally involves wearing diapers as much as practically possible I decided to do this because I didn't want to fight my body anymore and also for personal reasons due in part because I am going into care next year and at some point in that time I will most likely have to start wearing diapers 24/7, which is something I haven't done since I was a baby/toddler in arms almost 30+ years ago in the 1980's and although this care will only be part-time I will have no problems with wearing my diapers for the rest of my life.

And even if it makes me become somewhat of a adult baby in some regards then so be it if my body has decided to take me back to that stage then I am all the more prepared mentally and physically to do this and if I makes me look strange then that's just a sacrifice I will have to make as a 36 year old adult male, cause if I ever won the lottery big-time then I would go all the way with this and have my own fully equipt baby nursary that soul be modified for a adult and I would have a place where I can feel safe from the outside world in particular where I would not be judged by other people who don't know me.

Anyway these are just some of my thoughts whilst I sit here writing this blog in diapers whilst relaxing in a plush hotel room in a place that is situated in paradise but where I can't mention the location due to obvious personal security and privacy reasons.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.