View RSS Feed

handsomestallion

My ABDL Path Part 2: Potty-Training Troubles (Summer/Fall 1998)

Rate this Entry
Up next in my path to becoming a DL is my refusal to give up my diapers back when I was three years old in 1998!

So yours truly had been happy and safe in his diapers ever since he was born three years earlier. Then my parents said, "It's time to toilet-train our little colt!!!" And they told me "No more diapers for you! You're going to be in big boy undies!"

I thought my mom and dad were crazy! Why did they want to take my diapers away from me and make me use this thing called the toilet?! No way was I going to let them do that! I was going to put up a fight and make sure they had a difficult time getting me out of diapers.

"Honey," my mom told me, "pee goes in the potty."

"NO! Pee goes in my diaper! I'm never gonna pee in the potty!!!"

Then my parents had a discussion that went something like this.

"Our little handsome colt is never going to be out of diapers at this rate! He'll be graduating from high school and he'll be wearing a diaper underneath his graduation robe!"

"Don't be silly! We just need to be patient with him. He'll be a big boy using the potty eventually!"

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

It was now in between Halloween and Thanksgiving, and almost exactly halfway between my third and fourth birthdays. I guess me mom too me something like "Aren't you excited to go off to kindergarten in less than two years?"

"Yeah!!!" I shouted, probably in just a shirt and a diaper.

"Well, nobody goes to kindergarten in a diaper. Maybe you should give the potty a try!" She didn't actually expect me to give in. It was just a suggestion.

But I actually listened to her, and by Christmas of '98 I was finally done with diapers. What a fool I was!

And I wasn't actually done with them. That will be explained in part 3 of my story!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.