View RSS Feed

LilCDM

Let's be friends

Rate this Entry
Who am I? I am a 50 year old man who like most of you loves to wear diapers. But there is more to me than that. I also like to collect teddy bears and have a Hug, a collection of teddy bears, of over 30 bears. I like to dress them up in cute baby clothing and pose them in cute poses. For baby equipment I have a wooden high chair I got at a yard sale for $10, two baby walkers from a yard sale for $1 and $5, a wooden rocking cradle from Saint Vincent De Paul for $20, a potty-chair from a yard sale for $10 hand a baby booster seat from amazon. All of these items have a teddy bear in them.
I also love to build model plans at 1/72 scale. I have 14 finished that span the early days of bi-planes to the modern jet fighter. Right now I am working on an F-5 tiger 2.

I Am a Star Trek fan and live sci-fi movies and am a big Godzilla fan.

I love to listen to old time radio and Dimension X.

I Love to bake and make cookies, cakes and brownies.

I love trains and have a collection of Thomas wooden trains.

My favorite music artist is Schnuffel Bunny but donít speak German. My favorite song is Beep Beep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbuQNTSkYfU

I have a collection of tabletop game too, but I will talk about them at a later time.

If you think we have a common interests letís be friends.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.