View RSS Feed

Chinababy888

The Best Sleep in Years

Rate this Entry
quite a while back I posted a blog about the fact that I have been in diapers ever since 2010 when I became incontinent through no choice of my own, well now I have a update and this I basically just to say how good I feels like now that I have started wearing diapers to bed, I posted the original version on http://www.adriensurley.com

The main reasons why I said that was the fact that with diapers being padded up like a child has become somewhat of a normal way of life for me and during this time I have rediscoverd some comfort's that I haven't experienced since I was a baby or infant all those years ago, this is also one of my blogs,so to save me repeating what I said basically the truth is that I have been sleeping much more better than before I choose to wear disposable diapers which has in-turn improved my life because now I can relax more and not have to worry about wetting myself whilst I am in bed.

Anyway if your interested in my stories then go to my blogs to read more about myself, happy reading until then good night and sweet dreams.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Updated 27-Oct-2016 at 09:03 by Chinababy888 (spelling errors)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.