View RSS Feed

Chinababy888

In diapers like a child.

Rate this Entry
As you are aware from my previous blogs I wear diapers for preventing accidents at night-time tho is due to my disabilities.

What you are not aware of is how I feel about them in reality.

Generally I feel relaxed and I definitely sleep better in diapers although it does make me feel like a little child again as I hadn't until 2010 wet my bed since I was 2-3 years old after I was potty trained, however the fact that I had to go back to something like that of the child was a little hard to accept at first and was embarrassing however nowadays I have learned to live with that fact even though it bothers me to this day that people don't understand me cause writing this whilst sitting in diapers is still a little strange to say in the least because it wasn't what I had in mind for the rest of my life.

My main concern is that wearing diapers has somehow alienated me from society and abandonment is one of my greatest fears in life as I being publically ridiculed for who I am as I don't like people refering to me as being a baby just because I choose to wear diapers to manage my problems with bed-wetting and day Tim accidents this is why I dislike the stigma surrounding these products and I believe that I deserve to have some respect even though I am padded by my own choice of absorbent underwear.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.