View RSS Feed

Chinababy888

Going Back to becoming a baby

Rate this Entry
For quite some time now I have been thinking about a subject that I first heard of on this website and that is how to become a baby again, obviously I can't shrink myself or become younger although that would be nice.

You see because I am going into care as I have mentioned before I was thinking about maybe surrendering to my body's wishes and becoming a fully fledged adult baby I already wear diapers because of my disabilities although the fact is I am missing something from my life and to start again would not be a bad idea as long as I can live my life to the full whilst being the baby that I once was all those years ago, and if I do wear diapers for the rest of my life that's no problem at all to me as I can live with that at this time my diaper wearing is part-time although I don't have any other plans in place so maybe this wouldn't be a major step backwards but one in the right direction in terms of my young life.

And as I turn 36 years of age this week maybe I should consider finding other people like myself with similar thoughts.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

When you say going in to care, what exactly do you mean? is it a 24/7 facility? Is there staff there to care for you?
    No it's not a care facility where I will be I care 24/7, although that would be nice it's more of a part-time care arrangement where I will be provided with a carer or someone who is duty bound to look after my needs in terms of my disabilities but also one that allows me to still have my Indipendace as it will mean living in a place of my own.

They also have reassured me that should my disabilities get worse over time they will provide 24/7 hour care for me should I need it, they've also promised to provide me with a paid job so I can get back on my feet after becoming redundant last year following the devastating floods of November-December 2015 and quite possibly will be in diapers 24/7 anyway due to my on-going problems with incontinence as detailed in my earlier blog.

Ps-sorry my first reply was lost due to technical problems with the internet connection as we had no power due to a super-typhoon which thankfully is now moving back out to sea and not over where I am currently staying.

Hope this awnsers your questions

Yours sincerely

Chinabany888
    I have caregivers too and someday I will likely need 24/7 care based on the needs of my disability. My caregivers don't want to baby me though, they are tasked with helping me live my life to the fullest. It's fine with me while I am still relatively young. As I age, it is guaranteed I will need more help.
    Hi CPDude firstly thanks for your responce secondly I have disabilities that require that I wear diapers so I wouldn't be asking them to baby me I would only ask for assistance should I need it with other things as I can and have diapered myself in the past, I learned to put diapers on because I used to be a assistant in a baby daycare centre run by a friend in Hexham in Northumberland and later on I was a assistant volunteer at a hospice for the thermally ill.

However if things went baddly wrong with my disabilities and I became bed bound for any reason then yes I would require that they baby me as I wouldn't be able to do it myself.

If I can get the okay to wear diapers again then I will consider that option in my planning for my future life although this soul be a last resort do to speak.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.