View RSS Feed

Ruth

Blarg

Rate this Entry
Hello Blarg!

This is my first blarg. I don't know how much I intend to blarg, but I felt like it would be better to post here than in the forum.

So two exciting things happened yesterday.

Firstly, baby's first pacifier arrived in the mail! I am really satisfied with it. It totally helps me feel really little. I don't know if like it because I enjoy the motion, or just because it makes me feel cute, but either way it was a good purchase.

Also, I told my roommate about my diapers...

Yeah, that happened.

It went pretty well. A mutual friend came into town, and somehow we all got to the topic of fetishes. I told this friend once when he was drunk, but he didn't remember it. Anyway, my roommate told me "oh yeah I heard of that before," like it was nothing too weird at all. She exchanged hers and our other friend was so vanilla that he couldn't think of anything for fifteen minutes. So great to have the vanilla person be the weird one. Bonding and laughs were had by all.

So yeah, this is all a pretty big relief. Now I don't have to worry so much about her finding out, which is good because she's almost caught me twice in the past. I always had an inkling that it would be safe to tell her. I mean, she's quite an exhibitionist, so all of this was pretty much what I expected. The only part I wasn't sure on was if she'd find the urination gross. This brings the total up to five people.

So yeah. My roommate is pretty cool. My life is pretty good. My diapers are not so weird.

Hope all is well for the two people who end up reading this. See
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hey, I read it and all is well. Thanks for posting. Brave of you to tell your roommate. Are you in college?
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.